Saturday 2 July 2011

02/07/2011

I have got this cca that I don't like.Evertime you do the same old thing.Play the same retarded instrument.It's like you just pressed the replay button,and you do the same things.My mind is made up.I have decided to change cca.Perharps,Band is better?In my opinion,I think it is much more exciting,they have drills which I like.They are performing arts and uniform group.DOUBLE work,DOUBLE the excitement.Woots!I love Uniform Group!
                                                     _______________________________
This is boring,forever.Feel like going to Clementi Mall.I wanna get a new facial mask.I have run out of them!!And to buy new tank tops.It seems to fit me.I've seen my friend worn it.Nice!Thumbs UP!


                                                                                                                             <3 The LOST young girl

No comments:

Post a Comment